Home Page › Customer Service › Refunds & Returns Policy
Refunds & Returns Policy
Richmond Florist always aims to provide and maintain the highest standards of design and product quality for our customers. However when dealing with organic/perishable products occasionally this may not meet with our customer’s expectations. All returns and refunds are handled on an individual basis to ensure customer satisfaction. The following information outlines our policies and procedures for refunds and returns.
- If an error is made during the ordering process please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that we correct any details before the order goes onboard with the courier.
- If there is an issue with the products you have received it is essential that you contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We may also request that you send us a photo of the flowers that you have received to assist us with assessing the issue.
- For advice and tips on how to care for and prolong the life of your cut flowers and flower arrangements we recommend that you read our Flower Care guide. All of our flower deliveries arrive with care instructions attached to further assist you.
- We are unable to accept returns or issue refunds if no attempt has been made by the customer to contact us within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.
- If you wish to cancel your order LESS than 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date, a fee will be charged equal to 50% of the total cost of the order.
- If you wish to cancel your order MORE than 24 hours prior to the delivery date, a $15 administration fee will apply.
- We are unable to cancel any orders that have been prepared, packaged and are on-board with the courier.
- It is not our policy to have the couriers leave arrangments and bouquets at the door step unless it is at the customer’s request and from this point forward do not assume an liability for orders which have been instructed to be left at the delivery address and consequently damaged or stolen. If a concierge, security person or receptionist is obliged to receive the order on the recipient’s behalf, Richmond Florist does not accept responsibility from this point forward. Please read our Delivery Policy for full details.
- If a delivery has been unsuccessful due to an incorrect delivery address or no one is there to receive them and it is unsafe to leave them there, these are the following options:
1. Cancel the order and a cancellation fee will apply equal to 50% of the total order cost.
2. Re-deliver the order to the same or a different address which will incur a re-delivery fee according to the suburb it is being delivered to.
- Richmond Florist is not responsible if an incorrect name, address or phone number is supplied or if there is no one at the address to receive the flowers or if it’s not safe to leave the flowers at the front door. If the order is un-deliverable and therefore has to be returned to Richmond Florist, an additional re-delivery fee of the same value as the original delivery fee will apply. If the flowers are to be re-delivered to a suburb different than the original delivery address the fee may vary in price accordingly.
- Each product pictured on the Richmond Florist website is representative if the standard price. The premium price indicates an increase in size and/or flower quantity and container value.
- All product designs illustrated are a guide to the type and style of flowers and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, foliage, containers, gifts and accessories may vary according to season and availability, or when they do not meet with our high quality standards. In these cases, Richmond Florist reserves the right to substitute products of the equivalent value and quality in order to fulfill the requirements of the product selected.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding refunds and returns.